Benefits of Red Onions
Onions are a constant fixture in most kitchens. This chef's favorite also has a few health benefits. For instance, onions raise body heat and improve blood circulation. Anyone who has ever cut an onion knows that onions make you cry. Is that a good thing? Yes it is! The tears flush out toxins from the body.
Benefits of Onions
- Onions are believed to have anti-cancer properties.
- Regular consumption of onions increases blood circulation and relaxes muscles.
- Onions can reduce cholesterol after heavy and rich meals.
Uses of Onions
- For natural relief from burns, place a piece of onion on the burnt skin.
- Apply a homemade lotion of onion juice mixed with salt on insect bites for quick relief.
- Raw onions have a natural antibiotic effect.
~ Ajeet Khurana